Sunday, May 29, 2011

Aunt Marci came to visit

Having technical difficulties downloading the pics of Marci's trip she sent me...so for now here are the few pics I have.  

Marci was my third visitor thus far and the hardest working for sure :)  Every night she cooked me a gourmet meal....I'm talking gourmet! Steak, chicken pasta, gnocchi (however you spell it), etc....yum!  I got a meal or two out of Mom...and Grandma said she was on vacation so the kitchen was closed...lol! 

She also taught me how to make coffee/espresso from this thing...can't remember what it is called, but you pack the coffee in there and put water on the bottom and then the steam rises through the coffee grounds and magically coffee is made.



So we had a tea coffee party with the espresso and pastry from Castano. 

Marci did some exploring while I was at work...here is a picture of one of the sculptures a block over from the apartment...ouch!


And our only picture together....


She also hooked me up with a fire extinguisher for the kitchen (safety first) and a pisco sour apron!  It's in spanish and english, so now I know how to make them for everyone!



Thanks for taking good care of me Marci!  Hopefully I'll get the other pics loaded soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment