Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Terremoto Tuesday

I have been in the habit of repeating restaurants lately...Tirimasu, Ruby Tuesday, and now Mr. Jacks. We went to Mr. Jack's for lunch and I had a cheese burger and fries....then tonight I went back b/c we didn't get out till 9:30 and it is right next to my hotel.  This time I had the turkey pita with avocados...and it came with a side of carrot sticks. Avocados are very tasty down there and are available everywhere!  I tried to take a pic but it is blurry...was in too much of a hurry to eat dinner. They don't realize that gringos need to eat every 3 hours.

Here is the view from outside our 7th floor meeting room. We heard songs and cheering outside and looked out...some people were dancing. They told me that last year the Jonas Brothers were outside and the noise outside was crazy!



And the biggest event / non event of the day was the earthquake.....I missed it!  We started a meeting at 2:30 on the 7th floor...but at 3:00 I had to go down to my office on the 1st floor to take another call. When I got back to the 7th floor they asked me if I felt the earthquake. I hadn't felt anything on the 1st floor!  I can't believe I missed it! Oh well..I am sure there will be many others.

No comments:

Post a Comment