Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Feliz Cumpleanos mi saltita!!

Happy Birthday Boogie Baby! Today my little girl (mi guagua) turns 7 years old.  Here is a pic of her enjoying her birthday treat Mom bought for her:


Cee Cee decided to come to Boogie's birthday party too. She has that all too familiar "don't even try to touch my bone or I'll kill you" look in her eye.


Two other good things happened today!

1) I finally found a manicure/pedicure place.  There is a park called Parque Peru right next to my apartment building. There they have an underground parking garage for the area....well it turns out there are also shops down there!  Who knew! I had been looking at that parking garage entrance for two weeks now and never realized what was down there!  

2) My parents booked their flight to come see me in April. Grandparents are coming in March. Space is booking up! Get your reservations in early :) 

Gotta go clean my apartment...my new maid starts tomorrow...cioa!


3 comments:

  1. Your doggies are already living with you? I thought pets had to go through a long quarantine process before living in a new country? I guess Chile is less strict than the US.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope...they are in TX still...my mom took the pics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you found a user friendly milk!
    Aunt Mary said Peru was the place for Pisco Sours!

    ReplyDelete